The machines that assist me.
My main creative machine is a MacBook Pro Retina (13 inches, mid-2014). It runs macOS Catalina and OpenBSD. For more technical work, I switch to my ThinkPad x201 which runs 9front and Crux Linux. I also tinker with some Raspberry Pi to serve my music, emulate old consoles, or to mirror locally some git repos.
My mechanical keyboard and my wireless ThinkPad mouse are plugged to a USB dock that I plug to the computer I currently use. If I have some design work, I also use an old WACOM Tablet.
I rent some remote servers for fun. I use them for non-critical services. They run werc on top of nginx as a web framework, and Discourse for INTRFC.
softwares i use
- sam: sam.cat-v.org
- MirBSD Korn Shell: mirbsd.org/mksh.htm
- 2bwm window manager: github.com/venam/2bwm
- cgit git web frontend: github.com/jarun/nnn
- nnn file manager: github.com/jarun/nnn
- aerc mail client: aerc-mail.org
- Qutebrowser: qutebrowser.org
- The acme text editor: acme.cat-v.org
- NCurses Music Player Client (Plus Plus): rybczak.net/ncmpcpp/
- Ripcord client for Slack (and Discord): cancel.fm/ripcord/
- Weechat irc client: weechat.org
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Lightroom
- TAPE task manager: aeriform.io
Last update on 20O03, edited 32 times. +97/142fh
- 20K02 — Migrated Arch to Elementary